SkillsBuildingTM services for students. Get Credit for Your Merit.
Meritize looks beyond FICO scores and uses your previous academic and military achievements to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
We know you are more than your credit score, and we believe your past achievements are an important indicator of your future potential. That’s why we review your experience in school, previous jobs and even the military to improve your borrowing potential.
Get Credit for Your Merit
Funding your education on your own merit is within your reach. With a Meritize loan, you can improve your loan terms by sharing your academic, military or work profile. Providing your transcript – whether high school, partial or full college – or military or work experience lets Meritize use your history to enhance your credit evaluation and improve your loan options.
You don’t have to have great credit. You don’t have to have a co-borrower (but if you do, even better). And you don’t have to be an “A” student to get financial credit for your academic, military or experience merit.
With a Meritize loan you can …
- Use your transcript to enhance your credit and improve your loan options
- Get pre-approved in minutes
- Fund the full cost of attendance on your own merit
- Choose affordable fixed or variable rates
- Re-payment terms are flexible by offering deferred payment schedules while you are in school
- Loan terms up to 20 years
- Avoid prepayment penalty fees if you choose to pay your loan off early
- Get access to free Meritize Career Success Services for job and career support
Get pre-approved in minutes at https://apply.meritize.com
You can improve your loan options by sharing details of your achievements.
Share your academic history
Providing your transcript from high school, college or trade school lets you take what you’ve learned inside the classroom to improve your loan options outside the classroom
Get credit for your military service
If you’re a veteran, you can share your military record when you apply to get financial credit for your military merit